The Lion’s Den
|Friday||4:00 pm||6:00 pm|
|Monday||12:00 pm||2:00 pm|
|Monday||9:00 pm||11:00 pm|
He digs through dusty tracks, so you don't have to!
Spend a few hours with Daniel, in the best Lion’s Den since the original Babylon. He digs through dusty bins of old albums, cassettes, and 8-tracks so you don’t have to! Hear music from the 1950s to the 1990s, broadcast Mondays at 12:00 PM, 9:00 PM and midnight, and then Fridays at 4:00 pm. Hear the best (and sometimes the oddest) music of half a century. Whichever decade you call your own, you’ll be singing along with some songs you know, and tapping your foot to something catchy you’re hearing the first time. Programs often have a theme that ties everything together, such as songs from famous films, songs of protest, and songs about time, breaking up, and even murder. Daniel always gives background info on the songs and on the times they came from, so if you’re not careful, you just might learn a thing or two. Try to find a better radio show!
- 2017.07.17 [Summertime]
- 2017.07.10 [No Theme, Just Music!]
- 2017.07.03 [Twofers]
- 2017.06.26 [Music Of Dance]
- 2017.06.19 [Father’s Day]
- 2017.06.12 [Episode 32 – No Theme, Just Music!]
- 2017.06.05 [The World]
- Gloria Gaynor Interview (Excerpt From Disco Episode)
- 2017.05.29 All Disco Episode (With Gloria Gaynor Interview)
- 2017.05.22 [Murder Songs]